Posted: 2:01 pm Friday, April 10th, 2009

Pahokee’s Damon Weaver become serious journalist tonight 

By Laura Green

damondiane

Earlier this week, we told you that fifth-grade reporter Damon Weaver is departing from his usual student-produced journalism and hitting the big time. Well, tonight’s the night. See him on ABC’s 20/20 at 10 p.m.

For more details: see the story here.

Trackbacks

1. [...] Weaver appeared on ABC’s ‘20/20′ Friday with Diane Sawyer to to report about gun violence in Pahokee (watch the video [...]

2. […] Weaver appeared on ABC’s ’20/20′ Friday with Diane Sawyer to to report about gun violence in Pahokee (watch the video […]

3. trackback

What’s up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this good piece of writing.

4. trackback

I think a visualized display can be improved then only a straightforward text, if stuff are defined in graphics one can without difficulty understand these.

5. trackback

Today YouTube videos quality is more enhanced and improved, therefore thatГ­s the cause that I am watching this video at at this time.

6. trackback

One more thing that I wish for to share at this place is that, whatever you are using free blogging service however if you donГ­t update your weblog on daily basis then itГ­s no more worth.

7. trackback

I read this paragraph fully regarding the comparison of hottest and earlier technologies, it’s awesome article.

8. trackback

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks , I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?

9. trackback

Can any one let know me that is there any on the internet course for Search engine optimisation, as I would like to learn more on the topic of Web optimization.

10. trackback

The subsequent time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to learn, but I really thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing tha…